Graco Pack ‘n Play Silhouette Playard review
Graco Pack ‘n Play Silhouette Playard review. As my friends and I have gotten older, we have a lot of conversations about having kids of our own. It is a big discussion to have since it is a life altering event. There are so many things to consider, like coming up with names or how many to have. It is daunting trying to plan ahead and make sure we are fully prepared. Not only that but trying to find the right products can be a project itself. I figured that doing some research into baby products would be a good idea. I have found a lot of different products that are perfect for assisting raise a baby. One product that I came across was the Graco Pack ‘n Play Silhouette Playard. When I first heard about it, I thought it was a swing set. Instead, it is a perfect playpen to give the baby a place to relax.
What is a Playard?
If you are like me and not caught up on your baby lingo, a playard is a newer term for a playpen. They can range from small to larger areas. I remember being in a playpen when I was younger. I know how important is for a baby to be in a safe and secure place, especially for naps. Choosing the right playpen for your baby can give you security when you leave your baby alone. The right playpen should keep the baby safe and entertained.
How do I Choose a Playard?
When you start shopping for a new playard, it can be difficult to choose the right one. You will want a newer model because they provide the most safety for your baby. Some playpens can have issues locking into place, especially older models. The primary focus should be safety, but you can look for other features as well. You want to consider how you’re going to use it. If you want a playard for playtime, a basic one will do the trick.
Should I get one That’s Easy to Move?
A lot of playards have the ability to move around. You can find a lot of different playards that are easy to fold and take with you. The versatility of moving the playard around will help you in your decision. One thing you should consider as well is whether your baby will sleep in it a lot. Though a playard will have a mattress, it is not a perfect place for them to sleep. The ability to easily move the playard around will benefit you.
How Much Does a Playard Cost?
Playards can vary in price ranges, depending on what you need. Some of them are around $100, but the price can be much higher. Depending on the features you want, you can be sure to spend some money. I recommend finding a newer model that has a log of the features you need, and budget accordingly. They’re all going to be different, but you shouldn’t go broke purchasing a new playard. The Graco Pack ‘n Play Silhouette Playard is an excellent choice.
Graco Pack ‘n Play Silhouette Playard Features
- Airy mesh on the sides gives maximum ventilation
- Innovative squeeze latch for quick-and-easy folding
- Enhanced electronics module
- Vibration soothes and entertains
- Built-in wipes case and diaper stacker
- Cozy, oval quilted bassinet
- Pivoting, posture-plus changing table
- Organizer for diaper changing comfort and convenience
- Convenient carrying bag for traveling
- Wheels for easy moving
- Slumber dome canopy provides excellent shade
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the changing table fold up when not in use?
- There is a button that can allow you to fold up the changing table. It folds perfectly out of the way.
- How big of a baby can the playard hold?
- It can hold babies that cannot climb, usually under 35-inches tall. The changing table should only hold babies under 25-lbs. The bassinet will hold babies under 15-lbs.
- Are batteries included with the purchase?
- Batteries are not included, so you will have to find some around your house or buy them.
The Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard is an excellent product. It has a lot of unique features, and the cons are very limited. The features of the playard are perfect for keeping your baby entertained. The high changing table prevents you from having you bend over to change your baby. I would highly recommend this product for my friends. I have heard that Graco makes excellent baby products, and this playard would be perfect. It has a lot more features than some other playards. I love the electronical equipment that’s included with the playard. Overall, it’s an excellent product.