When my brother was born, my parents had a crib for him. It was tall, made of wood, and very creaky. That crib worked for me but had grown with wear. They did have a playpen that he could sit in, but it just sat in the middle of the room. There wasn’t much to the playpen either. I would throw toys into the playpen so he wouldn’t be too bored. It was a different time then, and how times have changed. Now there are portable playpens that would have been fantastic when we were growing up. You can find cribs that fold out into playpens and can be taken anywhere. One kit that I have found is the Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard. It looks like a great playard for anyone’s baby and has a lot of excellent features.
Here’s why it is one of the best playard’s on the market.
Rocking or Stationary
It can rock or stay stationary when it is in use. It’s perfect for putting your baby to sleep or having them around. The choices provide the best quality of sleep for your little one. It is easy to change out to find the best position for your baby to get the quality sleep they need. Since not all babies sleep the same, the different options are perfect for your child. The rocking motion will put your baby to sleep within minutes. The stationary position keeps your child on their back and gives them a peaceful environment to relax.
Safe to Keep Your Baby by Your bed
Most parents want to be close enough to the baby. The Lotus Bassinet sits perfectly at your bed level, so you don’t even need to get up. You can give the bassinet a slight nudge to start rocking it again, or if you require getting up in the middle of the night. You will be able to have a full view of your baby with the mesh walls. It provides enough air for the baby to breathe.
The Portable Bassinet
The portable bassinet is perfect for taking your baby wherever you go. It can also rock or be in the stationary position. It can hold infants up to 18 lbs. The conversion from the bassinet is easy and quick. It only takes 15-seconds to set-up the crib, and the portable crib is ready to go. Take it from room to room or on a trip to grandma’s house. It is perfect for babies from ages 0-3-years old.
It has a ton of Features
Your kid can unzip the side if they want to play with other children. It is a great way for your child to get out and play in their playard. It is useful for putting them to sleep or just an easier way to put them in it. Your older kids may be encouraged to join them as they are playing around in the playard. It is such an excellent playard that you will be happy you bought it.Click Here To Read Specifications, Customer Reviews and Rating
- Stylish design
- Easy to use
- Rocking or stationary positions
- Doesn’t require two-hands to walk around
- The side zipper does lock
- Set-up in 15-seconds
- Easy to travel
- Soft-textured fabrics
- It is safe for everyone
- Breathable ClearView Mesh
- Mesh reaches down to the cushion
- Exceeds safety standards
- Non-toxic parts
- Longer and narrower playard
- Velcro straps for the mattress
- Mattress does not lie flat
- Difficult to fold up correctly
- Sheets not included
- Legs stick out far from crib
- The mattress is thinner
- It sits lower than other playards
- Quality may not be up to par for some
Frequently Asked Questions about Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard
- Is there only one zipper on the side panel?
- Yes, there is one zipper on the side panel. It can be locked into place on the left side of the zipper.
- What parts of the crib are washable?
- The top bumper and the mesh bottom can be taken off. The mattress can be removed for cleaning as well. You can put it in the washing machine.
- Can you purchase a thicker mattress?
- You can buy a thicker mattress, but the reason for the thinner one is to allow the mattress to fit correctly. A larger one can create gaps between the side and mattress.
The Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard is perfect for travelling. It is comfortable and easy to assemble. The extra side panel opening is very convenient for your kid to play with others. The mattress may be a little bit thinner than some other playards, but the quality of the playard is perfect. I would recommend this to anyone who likes convenient playards. The easy assembly and the price are worth the safety provided by the playard. Even though there are some negative parts to it, I believe the pros outweigh the cons. It is durable, and you can move it around your house very easily. Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard should be your first choice.Buy Lotus Travel Crib and Portable Baby Playard on Amazon