This portable crib has a U.S. patented rail system that allows you to fold the crib up with a limited amount of effort. You only need one hand to convert the crib into a playard, giving it the versatility you and your baby need.
The hinges won’t get in the way while you’re folding it up, allowing the crib to fold up flat. It’s the best way to travel, especially since you won’t have a bulky crib taking up room. A stationary rail keeps the crib sturdy and won’t collapse once your baby is in the crib.
The tools you’ll need to install the crib come with it, so you won’t need a full toolbox to set it up. The solid pine material ensures that the crib is durable, and will last you a long time. If you’re looking for a portable crib that will keep your baby safe and is easy to move around, this is it.
You’ll be thrilled as you fold the crib up and put it in the back of your vehicle to visit grandma. Many cribs don’t fold up neatly and compact, but this one will do the trick. It’s flat enough to slide it under your car seats if you don’t have the trunk space.
What we liked
- Move it from room to room without much effort
- Constructed from quality materials
- It is easy to assemble
- The crib provides enough space for any baby
- It can hold a three-inch mattress inside
- It’s ideal for small spaces
- It is priced accordingly to the quality
- It will lay flat when it’s folded up
What we didn’t like
- Safety sticker is difficult to remove
- Need to consider the size and age limits