The crib has two positions that are ideal for any baby who is growing. Once your child has outgrown the crib, you can fold it flat and put it away for storage without taking up space. You’ll be able to save it for other guests who have babies, or in case you have another child. The crib doesn’t require any reassembly at all. It’s the best way to ensure that the crib won’t get damaged once your child outgrows it.
The stationary rail design ensures the crib will stay in the right position for your baby. It never hurts having an extra crib around, especially if you’re planning on having another baby.
The full-size crib is perfect for any baby, especially those who need a lot of room. The dual safety hooded locking wheels prevent any fingers from getting caught. If your baby is curious, they may try and play with the wheels.
The two position folding crib is ideal for any parent that wants to save space once their child grows out of the crib. You’ll be astounded with the space you’re saving with the crib. All the tools you need for the crib come with it, preventing you from searching your toolbox for the right one.
What we liked
- The crib is durable and stable
- It will fit children up to three years’ old
- It has plenty of space to allow your baby to lay comfortably
- It is easy to set up after being folded up
- It will hold a full-size crib mattress
- It looks great in any room
What we didn’t like
- The top level doesn’t leave much room for the railing
- The instructions are on the bottom of the crib