At first glance, Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat might seem to be similar to some of the others you’ve looked at, but a closer look shows several innovative differences that set this one apart. While it boasts a detachable food tray like many of the others, this seat also comes with a Rainforest activity playset that snaps right into the food tray, transforming the eating tray into an educational funzone! When your baby isn’t eating, he can play with monkeys, geckos, frogs, and other rainforest creatures as he spins, twirls, and slides them to his heart’s content. When it’s time to eat, the playset comes right out to reveal the large, dishwasher-safe tray.
What really makes this seat stand out, though, is its portability. Not only it is only 6 pounds, but it also folds up tight to fit snugly under your arm. The convenient shoulder strap makes for a very easy carry, making this particular seat fit right into your lifestyle, no matter how on-the-go you are.
What we liked
- Rainforest activity playset snaps into the food tray to give your baby hours of fun
- playset snaps out easily when it’s time to eat
- tray is detachable and dishwasher-safe
- fun rainforest theme keeps your baby happy
- folds up for convenience
- shoulder strap lets you carry it comfortably