Like the Summer Infant Support-Me 3-in-1, this Summer Infant product also features long-term use, as it is designed to grow and change as your baby’s needs change. Stage 1 is a well-designed, comfortable baby seat that allows your child to sit up straight and look around. The soft, removable foam cushion is easy to remove, wash, and replace, and can stay out once your baby gets a little bit older. A three-point harness keeps baby safely in place.
Once your baby gets a little older, she’s going to be curious about the world, and that’s where stage 2 comes in. Summer Infant 3-Stage SuperSeat Deluxe Giggles Island comes with a detachable activity toybar that contains six different toys to keep your baby learning and developing her muscles. She can pull, push, twist, and kick to her heart’s delight. The toybar attaches to a 360-degree feeding tray that spins around so your baby can eat, play, and stay active.
When your child is ready for the big table, this chair turns into a booster seat. Built-in chair straps help to keep this seat firmly in place, and the lightweight construction means this durable chair is portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
What we liked
- three-point harness for safety
- three stages of use to ensure long-lasting satisfaction
- comfortable detachable foam cushion
- detachable toybar provides your baby with fun and active playtime
- feeding tray with cupholders
- built-in seat straps help to keep the booster seat strapped firmly to a chair
- lightweight for ease of portability