The Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 seat might lack some of the bells and whistles that comes with the competition, but what it lacks in that area it makes up for with comfort and convenience. This booster seat boasts long-term use, as it is able to transform to meet your baby’s changing needs. As a baby seat, this chair provides comfort and support for new sitters. The foam insert is perfect for younger babies, supporting your baby as she puts those muscles to the test, but as your baby starts to grow, the foam insert can be removed to give your baby more space. A three-point harness helps to keep your baby safe. This chair also boasts a removable tray that is dishwasher safe. When you don’t need it, the tray stores safely, securely, and conveniently underneath the chair.
As your baby grows, Ingenuity Baby Base 2-in-1 Booster Seat chair transforms into a booster seat. Safety straps allow you to strap the seat to most standard chairs, so your little one can sit right at the table with the rest of the family. All of this comes in a package that is small, lightweight, and easily portable.
What we liked
- made of lightweight material (only 4.6 pounds) for portability
- can support a toddler of up to 50 pounds, so it’s good for the long-term
- convenient dishwasher-safe tray stores neatly underneath
- three-harness makes sure your baby is safe
- built-in straps anchor the seat to most standard chairs, so your toddler can sit safely at the table