Intended for babies from birth to five months, this soothing mobile includes plush animal friends, a projector and canopy, and soothing music to keep your baby entertained and engaged or help them drift off to sleep.
The plush animal friends provide multidimensional stimulus, while the images from the projector on the canopy provide close-up images for baby to focus on. As your baby grows, the canopy and mobile can be removed, and the Precious Planet Projection Mobile will function as a wall projector and music box up to the age of five months. This is probably the most high end model available from Fisher-Price, and like all their products it is built for durability while maintaining an attractive design. What I like best about this model is the moving images of the projector.
The soothing motion of the images on the canopy combined with the music box melody creates a serene, peaceful feeling. In my opinion, this is a good choice for parents who don’t intend to use the mobile into toddlerhood, or for parents who intend to reuse it as their family grows.
What we liked
- Projector and canopy for complex visual stimulation
- Doubles as a nightlight and music box
- Programmable timer for lights and sounds
- Plush animals for baby to play with
- Soothing lights, projector, and music
- Plush animal friends from around the planet
- Multi-dimensional movement
- Removable canopy as baby grows older